This thick hearty casserole is great for a cold winter’s night. Filled with flavour and rich in fibre and nutrients.
- 2 tins Ceres Organics Young Jackfruit (drained)
- 5 medium potatoes ( cubed and microwaved for 8 mins)
- 1 brown onion (chopped)
- handful of fresh or frozen brussel sprouts
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tin of chushed tomato
- 2 cups of Vege stock
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tin canned corn (drained)
- 2 stick celery (sliced)
- 1 tblspn nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 can red kidney beans (optional)
Preheat oven 200°C (400°F)
Place all ingredients into a large casserole dish with lid. Make sure all is combined through.
Cook for 1 hour remove from oven and check if the potatoes, and brussel sprouts are soft, if not cook for another 30 mins.
Got a question?
If you have a question about what Whole Food Eating is all about then you need to check out our FAQ section.