a magic combination
Simple yet delicious
Nothing beats on a cold rainy day to wrap up warm and enjoy a rich creamy soup.
This dairy-free potato and leek soup hits the spot. Bursting with flavour this classic is very easy to make and simply devine.
Potato and Leek Soup
- 1 brown onion diced
- 2 leeks sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 8 waxy potatoes diced
- 1 block silken tofu
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Add a small amount of the vegetable stock to a large pot, add onions, garlic and leeks. Saute on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add potatoes and cook for 3 - 4 mins. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 mins or until the potatoes are tender.
- Transfer in small batches to a high-speed blender to puree or use an immersion blender.
- Pour into bowls to serve, garnish with chives.