Wonderful Breakfast or lunch dish that will full you up for the day.
With loads of fibre and anti-inflammatory spices, this is the perfect start to your day.
A nice kick to the dish is the half cup of sweet chilli sauce combined with coriander and cumin it is a fritter full of flavour.
Enjoy with a large green salad and your choice of your favourite chutney
Healthy Sweet Chilli Corn Fritters
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn drained of liquid
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup cornmeal flour
- 11/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup coriander (cilantro) or parsley
- Combine all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoughly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or hot plate on medium heat and add about 2-3 tablespoons of mixture per fritter at a time.
- Leave for around two minutes or until your spatula can slip underneath the mixture easily and flip.
- Cook for a further two minutes or until cooked and tender to touch.
- Serve with a chutney of choice and a green salad.